Moms-to-be – Are you preparing to document a gallery of the most special moment in your life? Maternity portraits are best captured from week 28 to week 36. What better way to chronicle your journey of motherhood than a photo-shoot!
Here are Five Cents for your maternity shoot!
- To be cliché or not? Maternity photos don’t have to be all about you and your baby bump. The shoot can be with your other children and your partner in the shot. This is an opportunity to explore what the family is like now before the little one arrives. It definitely is more fun and happier to shoot!
- To be or not to be dressed up? – Wear what you are most comfortable in. Use a simple and elegant color palette – even a white gown can elevate the elegance with highly detailed props around. Lighter colors create a great aesthetic. Avoid glitter and glam, go with simple and beautiful. Soft lights can illuminate the curvature.
- Skin game? – Comfort levels are different for each one, so to show a little bit of nudity depends on your comfort! Sketch your own poses as you feel happy in. Warm-up and then get experimental.
- Carry some memorable belongings that you can use as a prop for poses – tiny cute stuff or even ultrasound images of the baby!
- Pamper yourself – You are your baby’s home. Celebrate and enjoy the shoot. Stay relaxed and enjoy as you snuggle with your bundle of joy.
Tell us about your thoughtsWrite message